Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I discovered that chip truck french fries are not a nice thing to throw up especially when they end up in your nose. I also don't enjoy throwing up spaghetti.
Anything anyone else is avoiding eating certain things because they don't want to throw it up?

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Pineapple juice because it's very acidic coming back up, mixed with stomach acid! Yuck!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Rhubarb - I had the stringy things for two days coming out my nose or down my throat.....

Besides that - somehow anything gets stuck in my nose, but most stuff comes down quickly again. The more acidic the more it burns.

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by belltree View Post
rhubarb - i had the stringy things for two days coming out my nose or down my throat.....
omg! Ouch!!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShwarmaQueen View Post
Pineapple juice because it's very acidic coming back up, mixed with stomach acid! Yuck!
Yes, in my nose, ouch!

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
This reminds me of the advice my former pastor's wife would give all the newly pregnant women in the congregation: Both saltines and graham crackers taste fine going down, but graham crackers are better coming up.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
OMG Rhubarb i would kill for a good old Rhubarb pie i havent had one in YEARS we used to grow our own but it doesn't like to grow in texas now i miss my home!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
The vitamins are the worst thing I've thrown up, and I throw them up quite a bit lately, even if I take them with food. I've been taking them with a dollop of ice cream to try and mask the taste as they come back up.

·
Registered
640 Posts
anything dairy.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UGH I just unfourtuantly added another food to my list
Salad
TMI piece of lettuce stuck in my throat causing me to continue heaving and heaving:puke

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
omg i forgot smoothies! i live on them not being able to eat Real food for a while i pretty much live on them lots of fruit and its all natural! but omg coming up so not fun

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamatolevi View Post
anything dairy.

You said it! It gets curdled. UGH.

I can't stand throwing up lettuce. ick. And, for some reason no matter how much water I drink, whenever I vomit it comes up like... almost dry or something. Like, solid. sorry, gross.

and I second the vitamins. They taste horrendous going down and worse coming back up.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.