Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to bed late tonight around 1:30. A couple hours later, I woke with bad back pain on one side and felt really crampy. I was able to go back to sleep but then woke again with a sharp pain in my urethra and I'm chugging some liquids because it feels like there is a stone in there waiting to be flushed out. Ouch, it hurts. I passed a kidney stone this summer already. I just hope I can get another couple hours of sleep before the little girl I babysit gets dropped off in the morning.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Oh, how awful. My MIL was about to get on a flight to Italy when she passed her stone. I think these things have a way of working their way out just when you need them to the most..

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Eww, poor preggo!!

Do you automatically strain your urine to see if you've passed one when you have pain? How's it going? Update us!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by GinaRae View Post
Eww, poor preggo!!

Do you automatically strain your urine to see if you've passed one when you have pain? How's it going? Update us!
I don't know...usually my stones are big so I just peek in the potty after I go. Still nothing. The pain is gone - I wonder if I passed one last night but was too tired to see it. Sometimes mine get stuck on their way out and it takes a while with pain on and off.
Thanks for the hugs, everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.