Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I'm in the 2WW and only a few dpo, it's like I'm becoming extremely aware of what's going on in my lower abdomen. It's like every single twinge could be something. I did feel my ovulation though and yes I do feel a bit full or bloated right now, but that's usual stuff for when I'm PMSing. Am I the only one? Does anyone else feel like every little feeling in your belly may be a sign of pregnancy? I can say that my CM didn't really dry up, it just changed to some sort of Creamy/sticky consistancy. That is different and I still can't find my cervix. It's like it disappeared or something. Maybe I'll find it tomorrow morning. Anyways, fill me in if I'm just weird or if any of you have gone through this same thing. BTW, this is my first crack at ttc.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Not weird at all! I felt the same way. Honestly, I'm not sure if the crampy feelings were implantation or if I just had gas
, but something must've been going on......because I just found out I'm pregnant!!!! I sort of drove myself nuts reading these, but if you go to www.twoweekwait.com and click on the "Early Pregnancy Symptoms" link, there are some very interesting detailed descriptions of how women felt in the very first days of their pregnancies. I noticed that I had/have a few of the commonly listed symptoms:

- a tender bloated abdomen (seriously, I feel like I just want to throw my jeans away and wear jogging pants forever
) ....but then, I feel that way around AF sometimes too.
- "prickly" feelings in nipples
- darker, veiny, enlarged nipples
- strong-smelling pee
- constipation
- crampy fluttery feelings in my uterus

......Granted, every woman is different, but these are just some that I saw I had in common w/ some of the ladies who posted on tww.com

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
You are definately NOT the only one who feels that way
I think most of us here do the same thing.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I thought it was just me. I still have the bloated feeling in my lower abdomen, but no sore nips or strong pee. I did have one hell of a hot flash this morning though. After I took my temp (6:30 a.m.), I laid down for another hour or two for extra sleep. All of a sudden, I start sweating and I'm so hot I can barely stand it so I strip down to my panties and just lie on top of the covers. This lasted a few minutes. I'm basically more aware of what's going on when I'm still. Like while I'm typing this right now, I'm wondering is it something PG related or do I really need to go to the bathroom? Maybe it's the later. Sorry. TMI. Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.