Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I love it!

This is my fourth child and you'd think by now I'd be used to the feeling of baby moving inside of me and it would be no big deal. Well...every time baby moves, I find myself stopping in my tracks, putting my hand on my belly, and ignoring the rest of the world! People around me think I'm either completely spacey or that this pregnancy has just eaten my brain. I am continually amazed with baby's movements and love feeling baby move sooo much I don't want to miss a second!
:

Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I have been the same way. I just love it, I can not get enough of feeling these babies move. My dh does not get it either, he has been wanting to feel them a little more lately now that they have gotten stronger. I think when I am out and feeling the babies people think I am in labor. They give me that 'shouldn't you be at the hospital look'. Some people even ask if I am OK, yeah, I am fine, I am just having twins and they move like crazy. That part of pregnancy is just so much fun and I just feel sorry for the dh's not being able to feel it like we do.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I also just love the feel of baby moving around. All those wiggles and flips and kicks. I am enjoying it while there is still room for baby to move around like that. My dh also seems to have no interest in feeling baby move. Unless baby is breakdancing or something similar. Then he thinks it is really neat. Those hard kicks are something else in his mind.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by m&gsmom
Me, me, me! My husband doesn't get it. He's kind of like, "Yeah, I felt it." I keep saying here it goes, here's another kick. I can't wait to meet this baby!

Suzy

my dh is the same. it makes me kind of sad that he isn't as excited as i am. and this baby is more active on a quiet day than ds ever was at his busiest! it is so cool! i love it!

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Oooooh, me too!
I love baby kicks. I direct a choir in town and this baby (just like Ross) totally responds to music (especially when I'm playing) and was kicking away while I was directing last night.
And, the kicks are becoming much harder now which I also like. He/she's quite the active little thing!!

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Me too. I am so amazed at what my body does during pg and just keep staring at my belly. Yes this is the 6th time I have done this, but its still amazing! I love feeling little knees and elbows. I like playing games with the baby, pushing on him/her and having them push back. Totally makes up for the back ache and sore hips.

Michelle

·
Premium Member
14,874 Posts
YES!!!!!!

Thankfully dh still gets a 'kick' out of it! He'll lay his hand on my belly when he wakes up in the morning on the weekends, and just feel her. He loves it! He made a comment the other night "Holy Crap, she shook you!" It was funny. She can get such powerful kicks sometimes that laying in bed, I DO shake! LOL

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My dh still gets a "kick" out of it ( :LOL DoulaMommy!).

My kids love it too! Haley has been having trouble nursing lately because evey time she does, baby starts dancing and she starts laughing because s/he's tickling her belly! So precious!

Alex and Zack will lay their heads on my belly, talk to the baby, and wait to "get bounced." Too cute!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts