Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It just takes too much brainpower to pick it up and put it down quickly. There's no quick rows with this one, hehe. Here's a pic of what I have so far:
Sweater (it was really hard to get a picture that showed the cables on the dark yarn)
I have to wait until the kids are in bed to get it out, so this much has probably taken me a week and a half! You think I can get three of them done before Christmas?
The front, sleeves and hood all have multiple complex cables as well!

· Registered
8,518 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickiswing
It just takes too much brainpower to pick it up and put it down quickly. There's no quick rows with this one, hehe. Here's a pic of what I have so far:
Sweater (it was really hard to get a picture that showed the cables on the dark yarn)
I have to wait until the kids are in bed to get it out, so this much has probably taken me a week and a half! You think I can get three of them done before Christmas?
The front, sleeves and hood all have multiple complex cables as well!
Wowsers

Looks good.
Do you have anything else planned between now and Christmas?:LOL

· Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leilalu
Wowsers

Looks good.
Do you have anything else planned between now and Christmas?:LOL
Well, naturally, as a compulsive crafter, I have several projects planned, LOL. I'm working on a scarf hat for DH, but I put it aside because I'm waiting for my first pair of Addi Turbos to come to speed it up (Any day now) A couple soakers for a friend, due right after Christmas. A couple of those cute little felted pumpkins from Knitty. At least one pair of longies for DD, and hopefully a couple pairs of sweater pants. I'm sure there's more, LOL. That's just knitting. I have maybe four or five sewing projects waiting to go. I have high hopes!

· Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops, forgot to add the four Paris Loop shawls from glampyreknits.com for my sister, SIL, cousin and mom.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.