Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love reading other DDC's now more than ever!

Two reasons.. I like reading Sept and Oct, to read about the birth announcements. And then I love reading the May DDC, as seeing new people come in is so exciting.

I am so wrapped up in the happiness of this all.
I could spend all night reading birth stories if I didn't have to sleep.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by UberMama View Post
I love reading other DDC's now more than ever!

I am so wrapped up in the happiness of this all.
I could spend all night reading birth stories if I didn't have to sleep.

Oh yeah, me too. There is my happy and excited side, reading the birth stories for sure! Then there is my totally neurotic side, wanting to know what I have coming down the pipeline at me in a few months time...

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I always read the month ahead of us especially to know what to look forward to...the good, the bad, and the ugly...

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I have been reading them also...

Since I have been pregnant with this babe, I have been more addicted to MDC.

·
Registered
51,189 Posts
I don't have enough time to do all that reading ladies!!!
I do check out the birth stories from time to time too. And will read interesting threads in the March ddc. But I spend most of my time on mdc here, in yarn crafts, and in the toddler years thread for the ddc of my second ds.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpaca Wacka View Post
I just LOVE birth stories! They make me feel SO strong and empowered! I feel so proud to be a woman! It makes me want to have 80 bazillion babies just for the labor experience. Isn't that nutso?
NO, not at all! Otherwise I could be considered nutso for going through a pg and L&D but not having a baby of my own at the end (which I am thankful for, I don't want another one of my own, rofl).

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by somanyjoys View Post
Too funny because I'm over here from the May DDC to see what might be going on a month from now.

Lol.

I've started visiting Sept./Oct... can't help myself.
I'm off to check out March now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.