Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
during these few weeks while everyone is finding out AAAAAHHHH this is going to be hard! all you mamas finding out makes me want to RUN to my nearest sonogram machine LOL

congrats to everyone who knows its so exciting reading about them
:

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shonahsmom View Post
For whatever reason, I'm not remotely fussed about not knowing the gender.
Me either but gosh it's annoying with people asking what I'm hoping for (uh, a human baby?) and family nagging my husband about how they want to know!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I feel the same. Its tempting, as I am getting the ultrasound, but I really don't want to know and have to keep telling myself that it will be a bigger surprise on the birthday.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asher View Post
hehe Will you not be getting a u/s or just not finding out gender?
we wont be getting an u/s until the 3d one in March so i wont be so tempted because i REALLY do want to wait

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quate View Post
Silly late month due dates. Now I know what May will be like, only worse ...

oh no kidding we'll be dying waiting while everyone is having/enjoying their babies

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by triplembride View Post
oh no kidding we'll be dying waiting while everyone is having/enjoying their babies

Hehe I was just told at my u/s yesterday that I looked like I was a little off on my dates, like maybe I actually conceived a week or two later than I thought! So my due date could actually go from May 6th to May 21st! So I might be waiting until the end of May to meet my LO rather than the beginning like I've been thinking all along. Small babies run in my family, so I'm still holding out hope for an earlier date!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by OceansEve View Post
March?? Oh mama, how can you hold out that long!! I'm struggling just to make it to the first week of January!!
well since we are paying for this one out of pocket i dont want to have to pay for an u/s at the midwives place and then turn around a few months later and pay for another one and the 3d is the one we really want
so we are just waiting since we arent finding out the sex we feel like the 20 week one is not a big deal

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I have decided not to find out the sex. Funny, all the ladies finding out here made me not want to know. ??? Don't know why. Still deciding if I want the ultrasound, I've called 3 times and left messages and no one has called me back. Busy military medical facility.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.