Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 35 weeks today, and my first daughter was born at 35 weeks. I had a very difficult pregnancy with her, and was very shocked and scared at having a baby before I'd even done half my childbirth classes! Thank God she turned out healthy, and I fell in love right away.

My second pregnancy went full-term and was a wonderful homebirth.

Just celebrating that I've made it this far, and that it appears I'm having another healthy, full-term pregnancy. Seems that first one was just a fluke! Which is good, because I'm not ready for our baby to show up yet...

I figure, at this point, anything worth celebrating should be posted. Otherwise, I'm tempted to complain to you guys every time I log on, because I know you empathize with my largeness and uncomfortability.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I am wondering how I will feel if I get past 38 weeks without bedrest for toxemia or PIH and an induction. It's kind of scary!

Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by melissakc
I firmly believe I am on your path. 1st baby at 35 weeks, 2nd baby full-term. Only 3 1/2 weeks to go for full-term! Baby, stay in!
Yes, stay in, baby! Keep on cookin'!

I gotta say, the wait from 35 to nearly 40 weeks last time was excruciating. We had to be ready at 35, so by the time #2 was born, I felt like I was 44.5 weeks pregnant.

This time, there is more balance. I'm feeling physically ready to have this baby, but logistically and realistically, I need more time. And as long as we make it to 37, he can come whenever he wants!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.