Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I'm 7dpo. We're not ttc, but we're not not ttc either. Anyways, we dtd on o day, not on purpose it just happened. But for the last 3-4 days I've been feeling horrible...not nausious or anything. But just, off. My body feels different, dull aching. My nipples hurt. My head feels like its floating, I'm exhausted. I accidentally fell asleep 4x today and had to have my daughter take an early nap b/c I just couldn't stay awake any longer. And this is even crazier, I have a small belly...
Ok I feel stupid and insane because who gets a small belly at 7dpo?! I had AF last month, not as heavy as usual but I think still too much to be confused for implantation bleeding. My luteal phase is 6-9d normally...So I'm right on the cusp of AF...I don't know why I'm asking. I guess I feel pregnant and don't want to think of myself as a nut case.


All these could be symptoms of AF, but I don't normally have them...am I crazy? can i be having pregnancy symptoms at 7dpo?!?! Atleast by posting this AF should come
She always seems to come when I tell someone I think I'm pregnant


Thanks for humoring me and for any help you can give
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,446 Posts
Yeah, AF always does seem to come after you tell someone the big secret. I hate that!..... Too funny.

So, it seems like I've seen quite a few women on here say that they've had symptoms that early. The belly thing could just be bloating, which can happen during early pregnancy....and lots of other times too. If you implanted really quick, then, yeah, I'd say it's possible.

On the other hand, my last 2 cycles I've had weird pregnancy-like symptoms during my LP. The first time I was convinced I was pregnant,(even my skeptical husband was too) but now I think it may have something to do with my hormones being out of wack, for some reason.

Maybe you should test in a few days, just for kicks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,058 Posts
a 6-9 day LP is not very long are you sure that is right? I would say it is a little hard to tell without more info. What cd are you? Do you chart? you could test at 10dpo if you are still having symptoms.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by massaginmommy View Post
a 6-9 day LP is not very long are you sure that is right? I would say it is a little hard to tell without more info. What cd are you? Do you chart? you could test at 10dpo if you are still having symptoms.
I chart
I'm on cd 26. I O around 20 usually and then AF around 28-30. I'm sure about my LP. Its short but I'm bf. How can I make it longer?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,599 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle13 View Post
I chart
I'm on cd 26. I O around 20 usually and then AF around 28-30. I'm sure about my LP. Its short but I'm bf. How can I make it longer?
My leuteal phase was short when I first got my cycle back still nursing. I think what she is probably trying to say is that even if fertilization occured a LF shorter than 10 days will not support a pregnancy. There is not enough time for the egg to implant and make enough hormones to stop AF.
With me it took a couple of cycles before it went back to normal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,058 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mommy2two babes View Post
My leuteal phase was short when I first got my cycle back still nursing. I think what she is probably trying to say is that even if fertilization occured a LF shorter than 10 days will not support a pregnancy. There is not enough time for the egg to implant and make enough hormones to stop AF.
With me it took a couple of cycles before it went back to normal.
right That is what I was thinking. You can take B6 it can help lengthen your LP but momm2twobabes is right it will most likely just take time to get back on track.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by massaginmommy View Post
right That is what I was thinking. You can take B6 it can help lengthen your LP but momm2twobabes is right it will most likely just take time to get back on track.
I see. How long should it take? I've had my cycle back for 11 months. It came back right away
Thank you so much for all your help
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,058 Posts
Hmmm that is awhile. Are you temping? Do you know for sure you are ovulating? I would check into maybe Chaste Berry/vitex I don't know if it is safe during nursing so make sure of that first. B6 will help too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DustysSweety03 View Post

I agree if you aren't temping you should start

Fertility Planner it's free

and anything under a 10day LP can't support a pregnancy and is considered a LP defect.

Yeah, I am temping. This month I didn't though because I was on vacation for 2 weeks and didn't want to bother
: I only have 3 charts online b/c my other ones were written on paper, but online is so much easier
anyways, heres my chart. Ignore the cervical checking on chart 1
I had just started checking my cervix


Anyways...http://www.tcoyf.com/forum/chart.asp?id=valleysmom

I appreciate all the help you guys are giving me!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top