Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all!! for those of you who just joined us this week, there are a few of us (well, just 3 as of now
) who have committed to praying for each other during our quiet times. each week we will post specific requests, assuming of course that everyone always adds "keep the baby safe and healthy" to the prayer.

post your prayer requests here!!!

for me, i am visiting a birth center on thursday. please pray both my dh and i would have a definite feeling about whether or not this is the place God desires for me to give birth. thank you!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'll pray about your appointment!

Mine is still that this little one sticks. I'm still spotting, but not cramping. Numbers are still good though. I'm so tired of being nervous about this pregnancy! I just need some peace.

·
Registered
699 Posts
For me, continued prayers about making the right choice with prenatal care/birth place (I am planning to go back to my old birth center that is 2 hours away). And that the morning sickness won't last the whole first trimester like it did last time...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I'd like to make it to week 6. One week at a time!! I'm already past the first milestone since I'm 5 weeks now. I can't wait to make it to 12 weeks, then I will be able to relax a bit.

And then...I'd really just like this one to be healthy. I will have a fetal echocardiogram done around 20 weeks (level II u/s around 16 weeks) to check the heart. We have a pretty low chance of another heart defect, but I'm still terrified about it.

Don't mean to hog the prayers thread
:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.