Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to take this opportunity to oust myself as the board freak. lol<br><br>
I rarely get food cravings. I often get a taste in my mouth for something I would like but nothing weird.<br><br>
My cravings are for something completely different. With every pregnancy I have had the desire for something so weird and it always hits around 30 weeks. What could be so crazy?? I need, need, need to smell wet towels. *sigh* I love grabbing towels fresh from the wash and smelling them. I love the smell of towels after I've dried off from a shower.<br><br>
Additional crazy cravings...I love the smell of musty basements. And I love brushing my teeth. No one really NEEDS to brush their teeth 5 or 6 times a day but I can't get enough of it. I could brush for a half hour and be content.<br><br>
Please share some of your craziest cravings with me. lol I don't want to feel like a complete freak-o! lol

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
OK so I thought that coconut icecream and green olives was abit out of the ordinary. Major cravings for vinegar and lemon juice at the moment though.<br>
Makes me feel awful afterwards though!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I havent had anything too weird - either spicy or sweet but that is about it.<br><br>
But - I do have a friend who craved steamed milk and pickles (together) which I thought was VERY strange! :LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts