Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I bought two of them. I really like mine. They are a bit thinner stainless tho i think then my thermos one and one of them now has a big dent from being dropped (on brick), but it still works just fine. I didnt get the stainless tops. I think it only took like a week-10 days to get them from greenfeet.com. I would have remembered if it took longer then that. Of course i bought them maybe 8 months ago...so maybe they changed shipping methods or something. As for how they are for kids..id say it depends on the age, my 12 yr old dd uses them just fine, but we have to help the toddler with it cuz it is heavy when filled. I think for the price they are well worth it, i use mine every day.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so why did you get a klean kanteen instead of another thermos, out of curiosity? would you make that decision again?

i kind of thought that klean kanteens were the only stainless option. is your thermos lined maybe?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi, the kleen kanteen are cheaper, really it's two for the price of one thermos. I love the thermos also. They are not lined.. I have product #2460. search the link below for the sport bottle choices. Also, I'm excited about the new 'funtainer' line Thermos has for kids, inside and out is stainless in a small size. I plan on getting one next summer for my toddler.

also, the thermos is way more insulated, it will keep my water cold for hours (i only use these for water BTW). where as the kleen bottle doesnt keep water cold long at all in warm/hot weather, i actually would put ice in it in the summer.

http://www.thermos.com/thermos/cfm/p...ail.cfm?id=221

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.