Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you find that your symptoms are very mild? My loss was 3 months and then I got pregnant again. I have not noticed too many symptoms - the occasional bout of morning sickness, and my belly seems to be expanding faster, probably b/c I hadn't lost all the weight from last time.<br><br>
It worries me, I guess. I had a late loss, almost 3rd trimester, so my body had gone thru all the radical changes - my milk came in full force, etc... I have read that if pregnancies are very close, your body does not have to change so much since it was just 'there', so that is comforting. I feel fluttering soemtimes, which is nice.<br><br>
I feel good about this pregnancy. Of course, I felt good about the last one too and look what happened. I guess I would just like to hear form you guys, if you are experiencing the same thing as far as symptoms go.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I had a miscarriage last January, got pregnant in February, lost my little boy in September, then got pregnant in October.<br><br>
These last three pregnancies have all within a month of each other, so I have felt pregnant for over the last year or so. I have to agree that I did get bigger faster, and I have gained about 25-30 pounds over the last year. I just figure it is better cushion for the baby...<br><br>
With my first two, I felt pregnant, had all of the symptoms as I did my first son. That is why I believed that both my miscarriage and Jase were both boys before I had them because they were so similar and easy as my son's was.<br><br>
With this one, I had nausea, especially dry heaving, up until about 15 weeks. So I am pretty sure that this one is going to be a girl, since I didn't have it with the boys.<br><br>
I just think you have to believe that every pregnancy is different and little difference in a pregnancy doesn't mean anything bad. I have had the nausea, the weight gain, the headaches, etc. and I guess you just have to take each as a good sign.<br><br>
Mary

1 - 2 of 2 Posts