Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Hello,
allow me to introduce myself..I am kind of a newbie(ish) person too..2months?? maybe? I am Jaime a 28yo AP mamma to DS (Z)..newly single just flew the coop about 1month ago..STBX and I actually have been getting along famously (I guess living in separate states is great for us) we were together 7yr and married 5 this past saturday..well would of been.. however he did (gotta give him credit here) he did take a flight up to see DS for the weekend and we went out for dinner on our anniversary..and talked..but the truth is I do not love him like a wife should love a husband I love him like a dear friend..I think he finally realizes this now..we agreed on child support (also part of his flying up here we had a court hearing) and so far so good..I just HOPE that it all continues so amicably...but in the mean time I have to do a lil back patting here..in the past month since I relocated..I found an apartment, a car and a job..woohoo!! DS is in an EXCELLENT daycare and he LOVES it..life is getting better..I wake up every morning and CHOOSE my own attitude and make the best out of my life..ok I will get off my soapbox but I am proud darn it..I wish you all the best in life because we deserve it...ahh..oh so anyhow...nice to meetcha!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.