Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Nice to meet you! I'm also the mom of 2 boys (see my signature line!), and also total AP/NP - Extended nursing, co-sleeping (with both these days!), babywearing as desired, gentle discipline, natural foods/therapies, natural birth, non-vax, non-circ, limited exposure to mass media etc. My ex and I were together almost 8 years, married for 6.5. He is an abuser/control freak, and we are currently still in the midst of a custody battle for the boys. I currently work in financial services, but am also going back to school for my M.A. in education/teaching credential (should be done in 20 months!). I've tentatively begun a dating/friendship thing with a single dad firefighter that I met at my yard sale about a month ago. On paper, it looks promising - he has two girls of similar ages to my boys, is very gentle & kind, has a great sense of humor and is extremely considerate of me and my role as a full-time custodial parent. When not working/in school etc., I enjoy ballet, hiking, yoga, pilates, reading, my UU church services, and .... SHOPPING!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.