Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure this out- I had light spotting this am and have had a headache since yesterday. I am 10 days after a day 3 transfer...could it still be implantation bleeding this late? What about the #**# headache? I'm not crampy, and my breasts feel very full, which doesn't happen with af for me generally. Thanks for any thoughts...

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Definately could be implantation!
: I'd be careful not to take anything for the headache, just incase.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I am sorry you are feeling upset, but remember you have a ton of hormones in your body that are designed to mimic a cycle - and then some! I have heard so many women say they were sure af was coming, only to be pg. AND, you did say you are feeling different than you did last cycle, which, in this case, is probably a very good thing!

Only a couple more days - hang in there!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I am sorry you're upset as well. Ten days is not too late for implantation bleeding, from everything I have read, but it's hard not to anticipate the worst, I know.

Whatever is going on, take care of yourself and try to rest.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, so much, for the support. I have really found this board to be so comforting....
Today- nothing! No spotting, no pms, slight cramping. But my breasts aren't feeling full and sore like they were a few days ago. Bloodtest tomorrow...

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Iberk, one of the things I remember vividly about my early pg with dd (and there are precious few things I remember vividly anymore
) was that my breasts would feel full and sore one day, and totally normal the next. I had a friend who got pg through IUI and the same thing happened to her. Drove us both nuts.

No spotting and no pms are great signs! Praying for awesome news tomorrow!!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
When we got pregnant early in our relationship (ended in a mc) I remember not wanting to take a pg test for a long time because the symptoms I was feeling were exactly like pms. Sore breasts, headaches, a feeling like I was going to start bleeding, but nothing came. All I'm saying is, stay hopeful. And we are all doing a sticky dance for you on this board.

Come on little embies STICK!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, my test was negative. I'm not surprised.....I have a follow-up appt Monday with the doctor. Thank you everyone for every bit of encouragement and "you never know". It SO helped me get through a very tough few days.
My #'s were so low, that all of my symptoms were from the progesterone, apparently.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Oh, I am so very sorry.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone. I so appreciate being able to "go through this" with you women. Its a rough road at times. I meet with the dr tomorrow, to see if he will recommend approval for another cycle. I have an hmo, so this is WAY different from my previous insurance which granted 3 ivf"s ( I only needed one for ds, but that was 4 years ago).
I must say that my bruised bottom isn't minding the reprieve...trying to stay positive...

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
One word for the bruising: Arnica. Dh fell on the ice on the back stairs last winter and had a beauty of a bruise. He said the arnica did help with the soreness, as well as the pretty colors.

Hope you get your approval, and have a nice peaceful month off!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts