Mothering Forum banner

Three deaths apparently due to HPV vax

4K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  applejuice 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Just so we are clear here, judicialwatch.org sounds good, but it is not a really reputable site in terms of battling gov't corruption. It is a very conservative, partisan portal. Not the fantasy site most of us hear would want to actually expose government corruption.

In this instance, I get the impression that it is merely referring to the VAERS report of Guardisil that any of us could have done, and a few did.

(This is off topic about the tragic Guardisil deaths , but I am still always excited to find sites away from this board researching all that is available to them about vaccine safety.)

#7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by xmasbaby7 View Post
Just so we are clear here, judicialwatch.org sounds good, but it is not a really reputable site in terms of battling gov't corruption. It is a very conservative,...
True, which is why it is so surprising to see an organization like that reporting on something like this.

If there have been three deaths reported, you can bet that there are more out there that have happened, but not linked, to the vaccine.

Quote:
Does anyone know the technical reason why they were testing this on pregnant women? I'm just curious...
...And were these poor women given the full knowledge as to the experimental nature and use of the vaccine on their body while they were pregnant, aka, what was the informed consent like in this situation? There are few if any drugs that are considered absolutely safe during pregnancy. Pregnant women are advised to abstain from any and all drugs during pregnancy as a matter of course.

#10 ·
Quote:
There were other issues with those girls so I don't think we can really say without seeing more information what, if any, role the HPV vaccine may have played in their deaths.
So an experimental vaccine used on a pregnant woman is the answer to those other issues whatever those may be? Was the experimental nature of the treatment explained fully to them, aka, informed consent?

Not to argue, but trying to understand your POV.

#11 ·
Hang on there AJ, the pregnant women didn't die ... (they just had birth defects or spontaneous abortion, heh heh heh ... ehhh, anyway) The deaths were in teenage girls who suffered clotting problems and circulation problems (due to the clotting, I would assume) after the vax. And what amnesiac was saying was it's possible the girls who died had pre-existing conditions which contributed to their deaths. Now, I'm not saying that Merck shouldn't have been more careful about who they were injecting ... as I said up there, wtf are they doing experimenting for example on pregnant women (that's just really unethical imo); but anyway my point was that it wasn't the pregnant women who died. (Just their babies).

Carry on ... I can't seem to formulate logical responses today.

#12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ktbug View Post
Hang on there AJ, the pregnant women didn't die ... (they just had birth defects or spontaneous abortion, heh heh heh ... ehhh, anyway) The deaths were in teenage girls who suffered clotting problems and circulation problems (due to the clotting, I would assume) after the vax. And what amnesiac was saying was it's possible the girls who died had pre-existing conditions which contributed to their deaths. Now, I'm not saying that Merck shouldn't have been more careful about who they were injecting ... as I said up there, wtf are they doing experimenting for example on pregnant women (that's just really unethical imo); but anyway my point was that it wasn't the pregnant women who died. (Just their babies).

Carry on ... I can't seem to formulate logical responses today.
I fail to see what difference it makes if any of them had a pre-existing condition or not.

#13 ·
Well, were they informed of the experimental nature of the vaccine they received based on the fact that they were pregnant at the time? I am old enough to have been a DES daughter which we now know causes rare cancers in young women, testicular cancer in DES sons, the children of these mothers, and now has third generation problems in the gradchildren of these women. When DES was developed in 1938 it was tested as a double blind experiment at the University of Chicago in the mid to late 1940s and women were told they were taking a "vitamin" pill. Is this informed consent? The double blind study never proved that DES did or did not help prevent miscarriages in pregnant women, yet it was prescribed up to 1971, officially. DES was developed because it was able to bypass the digestive process as a hormone and be able to still behave as a hormone in the body and then hopefully prevent miscarriage. This alone was a red flag.

A footnote to the DES research is that DES is also used as a morning after drug; odd how a drug that was developed to prevent a miscarriage can be given as an abortificant. DES was also used as a fattening agent for cattle until 1979, officially.

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by barefoot mama View Post
I fail to see what difference it makes if any of them had a pre-existing condition or not.
You don't? I mean ... if they had some kind of blood clotting disorder which somehow interacted with an ingredient in the vaccine, you don't think that's relevant? Yes, they died, after receiving the shot, but I guess what's trying to be said here is that it wasn't directly the shot that killed them, but the shot's interactions with conditions already present in their bodies. A bullet in a gun, kwim? I'm not saying it's not horrible, or that the vax is great or anything, but I do think it makes a difference, to discriminately identify the deaths as having a more complex cause than just the shot. Does that makes sense?

#15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ktbug View Post
You don't? I mean ... if they had some kind of blood clotting disorder which somehow interacted with an ingredient in the vaccine, you don't think that's relevant? Yes, they died, after receiving the shot, but I guess what's trying to be said here is that it wasn't directly the shot that killed them, but the shot's interactions with conditions already present in their bodies. A bullet in a gun, kwim? I'm not saying it's not horrible, or that the vax is great or anything, but I do think it makes a difference, to discriminately identify the deaths as having a more complex cause than just the shot. Does that makes sense?
I still don't think it matters because no one is going to test for any pre-existing conditions before giving the shot. If it kills people, it kills people. I think everyone that is killed by any vaccine was predisposed to do that for whatever reason~ not everyone who gets vaccines dies. So yeah, I know what you're saying, I just don't think it makes much difference.

#17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by barefoot mama View Post
I still don't think it matters because no one is going to test for any pre-existing conditions before giving the shot. If it kills people, it kills people. I think everyone that is killed by any vaccine was predisposed to do that for whatever reason~ not everyone who gets vaccines dies. So yeah, I know what you're saying, I just don't think it makes much difference.
But what amnesiac and mamakay are saying is not that the medical conditions may have predisposed them to adverse reactions, but that their medical conditions alone, in the absence of any vaccine, may have killed them in the very same ways on the very same days. Their deaths may have nothing to do with the vaccines - it could be a coincidence that they died after being vaccinated.

#18 ·
Isn't that what doctors, et alius, always say after a vaccine reaction? Furthermore, as I already asked, were these women fully informed about the experimental nature of giving them an anti-cancer, and possibily, anti-viral vaccine during pregnancy?

#19 ·
Quote:
So an experimental vaccine used on a pregnant woman is the answer to those other issues whatever those may be? Was the experimental nature of the treatment explained fully to them, aka, informed consent?

Not to argue, but trying to understand your POV.
I don't see the connection - those girls were not pregnant & the administration of the vaccine was not attempting to address those issues. I haven't read all the info so I have no idea what sort of consent women were given.

The teens that died are a totally separate issue & I have read some of that. Some of the things involved were viral infection, cardiac structural & functional abnormalities & medications increasing clot risk.

Quote:
The question (that's hard to answer) is whether or not they would have died on the same day even if they hadn't gotten the shot.
Also just wanted to clarify that I'm not saying I don't think it's possible the vaccine could have played a role - I'm saying that I don't think it's possible to say for certain based on the info we have available.

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Isn't that what doctors, et alius, always say after a vaccine reaction?
It often is. And a lot of times it's the vaccine. At other times it really is a coincidence. Claiming that it's never a coincidence and it's always because of the vaccine is doing the same thing they do, only the opposite.

#23 ·
Quote:
The question (that's hard to answer) is whether or not they would have died on the same day even if they hadn't gotten the shot.
Using the same argument and reasoning, it is hard to say if polio, and other vaccine preventable diseases, would have disappeared if not for the vaccines developed to prevent the disease(s). It is just a coincidence.

#24 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Using the same argument and reasoning, it is hard to say if polio, and other vaccine preventable diseases, would have disappeared if not for the vaccines developed to prevent the disease(s). It is just a coincidence.
Sure. It depends on the degree of biological plausibility and hard science behind the vaccine, though.
With vaccine reactions, it's the same thing. A child that develops a fever and a rash (or something biologically plausible and more serious) after the MMR is more likely to be suffering a vaccine reaction (or have actually caught the disease from the vaccine, to be honest) than someone who had something happen that's not explainable by medical science.
To use an extreme example of something not terribly likely, imagine a child that falls and fractures their arm 5 days after their DTaP booster. Would that be a vax reaction?

#25 ·
Quote:
To use an extreme example of something not terribly likely, imagine a child that falls and fractures their arm 5 days after their DTaP booster. Would that be a vax reaction?
No, because a fracture is a more likely result of a fall than of a vaccine. If the child was having a seizure from the vaccine and then fell five days after a DTaP booster, the vaccine would be a consideration; the P portion of the vaccine has been known in the medical literature to be neurologically toxic since the 1940s, and was changed in 1996-/+.

A bit OT, but I was accused of breaking my DS's left radius after he fell off his scooter because the doctor in charge had just repaired several of them from baton blows after the WTO conference in Seattle. For him, broken radius = baton beating, never mind the fact that children do fall and break bones.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.