Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this possible? we are wanting to have another baby here soon and trying to figure out the car situation. we'd have a 7-8 yo, 2-3 year old, and the new baby. thanks!

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
I have to run out the door, but yes it's possible.<br><br>
What are the other kids riding in?<br><br>
The Combi Coccoro is very tiny and fits very well in small cars. Of course it's outgrown earlier than other full-size seats, but it's a great seat for the 2-3 years of life you'll get out of it.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there's no way they would fit in there with the seats they're in now- id have to get them all new seats. expensive, but still cheaper than buying a new car. lol.

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
Ok, so I'd try a high back Turbo booster for the 7 yo, RF Radian for the 2 year old, and a Coccoro for the baby.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks ill look into those seats! dd 1 is in a parkway now and i think i may be able to fit that one in.

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
Yes, you should be good to go with the Parkway!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
We have a 2000 Camry and we get most any car seats in there that we have throught to try. Currently there are three Turbo's, but we've had two TB's and one TrueFit (both FF and RF, and both outboard and center). Heck, we've had two ComfortSport's both outboard with a Snugride in the center. We've had more combos than that but those are the ones that shocked me the most in that they fit (individually, not depending on one another for a good install, of course).

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, we have a truefit right now so this is good news to hear uber. now all i need is to get preggo. LOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts