Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I had thrush right at the beginning when my DS was a month old. He is 6 months now and for the last month (at least) I've had some discomfort when he feeds but last night, it became much more painful. It hurts when he first latches on and although it continues to be uncomfortable, the majority of the pain is at the beginning.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Other points:</p>
<p>I haven't noticed any of the white spots in his mouth.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This whole last month I've had big, dry and itchy spots on my breasts. The spots get really itchy when my breasts are really full.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was on an antibiotic for rocesea...I've been on it for 2 months. Realistically, I'll have to go back on the antibiotics once I see the dermatologist again.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was taking probiotics sporadically. But this weekend, I went to Singapore, forgot the probiotics and went on a sugar eating binge.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My nipples don't look that red or shiny.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What do you think ladies? Thrush? And if you think it is thrush, it is serious enough that I need difflucan? Or should I do something else?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>

·
Registered
850 Posts
<p>all of your symptoms were the same as mine, and the symptoms you dont have were the same ones that i didnt have :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>i ate plain unsweetened yogurt for a week or so and everything went away and hasnt came back, but i see that you will have to go back on antibiotics, and i dont have any advice for that. GL.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts