Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone posted on a freecycle group in my area that they got a coupon on their reciept for a free can of nestle good start formula.

UGH! So they can't hook enough people by giving them a few bucks off now they are doing free cans.

· Registered
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShelleyMom2in2
the cupons are generated by what you buy- you buy a can of enfamil you get a cupon for carnation good start
you buy a gerber graduate meal you get a cupon for gerber puffs. That person bought some type of baby product-more than likely formula. Its not safeways fault, its the consumers
I wonder what they bought. They did comment in the post that they don't have a baby that is why they were giving the coupon away.

· Registered
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShelleyMom2in2
Its not safeways fault, its the consumers
What bothers me about that is just becuase I happen to buy wipes or powder for my baby doesn't mean that I want formula.

· Registered
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well what bothered me most is that they are now giving away FREE whole cans of formula. So that mom that went to get the soothing breastpads or lanisoh because she is having sore nipples gets the formula coupon for a FREE whole can of formula thinks...well I will get it "just in case" then starts the downward spiral.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.