Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
736 Posts
the cupons are generated by what you buy- you buy a can of enfamil you get a cupon for carnation good start
you buy a gerber graduate meal you get a cupon for gerber puffs. That person bought some type of baby product-more than likely formula. Its not safeways fault, its the consumers

· Registered
736 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by annettemarie
This confuses me, and I would love for you to elaborate. How is it the customer's fault? For buying baby things at the store?
If people didnt USE the cupons there would be no market for them. Whoever was freecycling them was just helping the company. If people dont use a product its not going to be made anymore right? Everyone blames formula companies for people using formula. Yes they market in all the bad ways but if people didnt use the formula or take the bait on the marketing do you really think formula companies would continue on wasting money if it wasnt profitable. It all boils down to consumers. No market no product. Dont use the cupons, they wont make them KWIM?

· Registered
736 Posts
Oh I completly agree not everyone will use the cupons-DS1 weaned while I was pregnant (the boys are 15mos apart) so formula was my only choice after that. So yes I did use cupons-until I ran out then I switched to a no-name brand

Im not blaming a woman buying breastpads, Im blaming the woman who is using a cupon to buy formula (guilty here
y: )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.