Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After only a week of doing Motivated Moms I can feel my stress level decreasing. I'm sure there will be some days where I just don't feel like doing whatever is on the list, but I'm learning. My house is getting cleaner, one small step at a time.

As for the name, my DH and I were having an argument about housekeeping. He pointed out my clutter in the bathroom. I freaked out on him because there was MOULD growing in his shower. Priorities here! He suggested we should have a list of things that need cleaning. Shocked I said "didn't you look at the list I printed out? I told you about it." He looked confused and when I got it for him he said "Oh that. It said Motivated Moms on it so I figured it was for you."
:

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
I'm not a mom (yet), but I really like their system. DH uses it, too. I'm good at organizing data and could make a list like theirs, but it would take a long time. Especially if I became perfectionistic about it. So the $7 was WELL worth it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I just looked at a sample list on their website. It's a great idea, but there's no way I would have time to do all that. Must be for SAHMs. Or at least not for me--I have 3 hours each night from when I get home from work til we go to bed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.