Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, what did ya'all get today?
I got a fitted I bought from Spatula girl today. Only took 9-10 days. Not bad. Thanks Kate

I also got a small white fuzzi bunz from the tp for a friend.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I got nothin. I think one or two things are lost or in limbo and now all I have are a couple of custom orders I am getting.

Tammi, I am so glad you got that diaper! Now hopefully the other one will get to you quickly too

·
Premium Member
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Staceyhsmom1
oops, i was so excited, I made my own thread! lol
I rec'd 9 custom rb flag 2's and a custom knit pant to match the dragonfly dipe! I'm so excited! :LOL

rb stash!
i might start my own thread too if i got pretty dipes like those!

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
We got some fluff today! We received a Little Beetle diaper from a trade, and...our new Bijou Baby Gear cover! It's soooo soft and cute and I'm crazy about it!
And yesterday we got some dyed pfs from Tammi...these are my first toddler prefolds and they're HUGE! But I think they'll be great on Timmy at night. We'll see!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I got some GORGEOUS soft, fluffy, heavenly unbleached ( I think they are indian?) prefolds (6 of them) from the DIAPER FAIRY!!!! Liv is currently wearing one
(I'll also be posting a thank you in the fairy forum but want to make sure my fairy see's this)

The girls got a letter from Santa

Tammy

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
I got my prefold coop order!
1 dozen toddler ipf's and 1 dozen premie ipf's (to make into mama pads for me). I forgot how soft ipf's were even when unwashed! There was nothing stiff about them. I can't believe I'm buying toddler sized already, but the premium sized ipf's don't make it very well around far enough to snappi (though they are still perfect for stuffing his FB's). I'm expecting a few other things, so hopefully they will come today too (the mail lady drove up and dropped off the ipf box before starting her route on my street).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.