Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we've been using the baby bjorn potty since dd was 4 months old and we've also tried a couple potty seats on the big toilet. she's a big 20 month old now and i'm worried the little baby bjorn is uncomfortable for her. she's great about getting on and off it herself when she has to go (and naked) so i'm thinking about switching to one of those standard potty training toilets. any suggestions for what to get or if it's even necessary??

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
As long as she isn't falling over when she sits down, the semi-squatting position of the BBLP is better for elimination than sitting.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah. i knew that about squatting. duh. i just want to make sure she's comfortable. i think she is... we also have the toilet insert but she can more easily get herself on and off the little potty, which i love. thanks!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
My daughter who is 3 (and big for her age) prefers her red baby bjorn little potty, that we got when she was 3 months old. We got a thing that fits over the toilet, but she never liked it, and would rather use the big toilet by holding onto the seat. She also has the musical princess potty, which is gimmicky and pink and a little tacky- but it works great as a step-stool, and the seat can go on the toilet also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts