Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>So, just like most pregnant women, I've been experiencing consitpation pretty much since day one... but for the past few days, my bowels have been loose. Not diarrhea, but looser than a "normal" BM. Is this my body cleaning itself out to prepare for labour???</p>

·
Registered
661 Posts
<p>Well I don't know but I have been having the same thing.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>They are not that loose, just a little bit, and is not something that I would even normally notice, except that I have had epic constipation for months.</p>

·
Registered
148 Posts
<p>It could be... or not. It could just be something you ate or a mild virus too. When my body preps for labor I am miserable... like crying while sitting on the toilet and then feeling silly for being that upset about an upset stomach. Don't know why I *never* think its pre-labor when it happens either, but it does every time! Last time I started running to the bathroom around 10am and my water broke at 3pm, contractions starting at 7p and baby arriving at 1030pm. Hopefully this time (round 4) I'll recognize it. Bet this time I skip that step though! lol!</p>

·
Registered
999 Posts
<p>could be, or could be just your body doing something different.. i had loose bowels earlier in pg (and then a nasty gut infection that chained me to the toilet) so now i'm all stuck and wish i wasn't!</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts