Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past few weeks, I've noticed these really tiny redish whiteheads that look popable under my breasts.

Anyone know what could be causing this? I shower daily, don't wear dirty bras, I've been powdering up under my breasts because it's been fairly warm out, but these little pimples are really starting to bug me.

Looking for any cures and advice.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Has it been hot where you are? I seemed to have a heat rash on my tummy when I was pregnant with DS (second trimester through the summer). I'm wondering if you just have some blocked sweat glands under there from being warm. What kind of powder are you using?

·
Registered
9,270 Posts
I develop acne during menstration and pregnacy. If it's been hot where you live, it could be because of the sweat or heat rash. It sucks but at least I don't have it all the time, like my hubby.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not overly hot, but I guess my body temp is hotter since it's summer. That is why I thought the body powder would help.

I need some type of salve or something to help be rid of them. It's truly not beautiful
Maybe Tea Tree Oil? I know that is good for yeast infections.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Arrowroot powder is a nice, natural powder to help keep things from rubbing too much. Talc can be an irritant.

The tea tree oil can't hurt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts