Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I make a solution of water, lavender Bronners, aloe, almond or olive oil and a few drops of TTO and lavender oil. I make it by the gallon! (I have 2 in dipes!)

Also not sure what TNT is

·
Registered
116 Posts
I mix the following in a spray/squirt bottle = water, tea tree oil, lavendar, castile soap, a little almond or other carrier oil.
For the pp, don't worry about that-- we just use plain water in a pinch when we can't find our wipes spray bottle.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I use one tablespoon of natural baby oil (Burt's Bees) and one tablespoon of natural castille soap (like Dr. Bronner's) per one cup of filtered water. It mixes up easily and so, far, so good as far as effectiveness.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
When she was in diapers, we just used plain old water, sometimes with a very little tea tree or lavender in it (only about 2 drops) and/or a little aloe or almond oil. I didn't like putting soap in it, but that's just me.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I agree w/all of the above

I like to try different combinations. For us, it has always been a combination of water, an oil (olive, apricot, jojoba), sometimes a squirt of Bronners extra mild, and an EO (lavendar, swet orange, if there is any rash TTO). You really only need a little oil, soap, & a few drops of EO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.