Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
11,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm 32 weeks and considered fairly high risk. We live in the middle of nowhere and as a rule in the winter, I use the snowmobiles to excercise the dogs. I'm not talking going fast or driving across a lake here, just driving along a path at the speed the average german shepherd can run.
At first I just figured it was out of the question this season, but then I'm trying to figure out what about it would be any riskier than driving. My machine has reverse so I don't need to worry about turning the machine in a tight space. So as long as the weather is cold enough to prevent the machine from bogging down, can anyone see a reason I can't ride???

· Registered
11,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL Stell!!! I know, that's why in the beginning I didn't really think about it, then I started trying to decide what would be different than driving (course with my luck this pregnancy I probably shouldn't be doing that either!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.