Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has a toaster oven they love. Mine just died, both hinges are off and it's been too small for what I need for a while. All in all, I'm excited about buying a new one as mine is around 20yrs and has served a good life.
I'm wanting something I can bake with a loaf pan and can take out the racks to clean them. We use it alot. Being a small family and often cooking for 1 or 2, we only use the oven for pizza.

I didn't realize this link was so big, but is an example of what I'm thinking of

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsHOM.aspx?DeptID=25439&CatID=32345&CatTyp=D EP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=0bf9864&ProdSeq=2&C at=convection+ovens&Dep=&PCat=&PCatID=31717&RefPag e=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=5&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=& TTYP=&ShopBy=0&RefPageName=CategoryAll.aspx&RefCat ID=31717&RefDeptID=25439&Page=1&CmCatId=25439|2587 4|31717|32345

·
Registered
315 Posts
We just ditched our microwave a few months ago and have been exclusively using our Cuisinart Convection Oven and Toaster since.

DH actually just commented tonight how much he loves this toaster as we baked cookies in 90+ degree heat without having to heat up the whole kitchen with the big oven.

We bought this one because we read great reviews about it.

ETA: Ours fits two loaf pans at once.

·
Premium Member
15,225 Posts
I am curious how this model toasts bread? I would love to ditch my microwave and toaster for a nice toaster oven.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.