Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So stbx came and got the rest of his stuff today and I just spent an hour reorganizing the living room.
:
:
:
What a yucky feeling it has left me with. I keep looking for the rest of my stuff, and keep wondering how I am going to keep ds out of the tv cords now, and it just sucks.
What a bummer.

I am feeling pretty low tonight mamas.

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
Mama, that sucks. I am so sorry you are having a rough night. I wish I could offer more than online support. This is definitely the hardest time. This transition period is so tough. The one thing I can offer is that it does get better. Things do start to look up, as cliché as it sounds. It may not be right away, but it will happen. How are things between you two?

: You are in my thoughts.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I am on my 3 glass of wine (don't know if it is making me feel better or worse.) He came and got all his things during dinner time and I could barely eat. I just cried.
I just can't believe he is just leaving. 3 weeks ago I had a family.....now I am wonderin how I am going to support ds on $9 an hour.....
At least he is giving me everything I want...its just still soooo shitty.

I want my husband back.....but I guess thats not going to happen....

·
Banned
5,766 Posts
Sorry.

That just plain sucks.

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
I'm sorry you're hurting mama. I'll keep you in my thoughts and send some positive vibes your way. You'll get through this - I promise.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Change, transition is hard. Be gentle to yourself right now, mama. Give yourself some love and nuturing. I trust that you will find your strength and joy in this situation.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all your support...things always look better after a good night's sleep I guess. I also went and registered our seperation agreement with the court today. Lots of big changes and stress.
I still feel pretty
: but I'll be ok!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts