Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend specific brands of pants cut for cd toddler butts?

My son has wide hips to start with. Much wider than his sister. He's also got legs like tree trunks. Okay, okay, he's thick. But somehow he's also light for his size. He'll need a 2t for fall and I've bought several and returned them because I could barely get them up over his hips.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by leximom
I usually just get the next size up but I've heard that Hanna Andersson has cloth diaper friendly clothing.
I was just going to post this. I love their "wiggle pants." We also had some Lands' End that fit very well.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Popping in from Due in Feb... I love Hannas... they wash up so nicely and just always look good, and I'm not sure what it is about their sizing, but they seem to fit well for a long time! My son is in cloth too, but he is pretty gangly, very tall and all arms/legs and not much of a butt

·
Registered
244 Posts
I want to also put in a plug for Hannah Andersson Clothes. If you have an outlet near you, there are always good buys. Their stuff always fits over my DD cd's bubble butt.

Overalls/shortalls, by anyone really, also serve us really well.

Pants in bigger sizes and cuffed are also big with us.

good luck!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hanna's hmmm. Thanks. We get their catalog but I haven't tried anything for ds yet. The dress I bought for dd was $$$ expensive! It would be worth it though if the pants actually fit.

No outlets anywhere near here, unfortunately.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I was also going to mention Hanna's (you can find good used ones on Ebay). We actually had really good luck with Wal-Mart sweatpants when we switched to cloth at 12 mo old! They are wide-leg and come in several different colors. And they're around $3/ea.!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts