Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
We have a couple of rainsuits. They are one-piece pvc lined (like waterproof PUL diaper material) and easy to fit over their clothes.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by veganf View Post
We have a couple of rainsuits. They are one-piece pvc lined (like waterproof PUL diaper material) and easy to fit over their clothes.

Where did you get these? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I'm happy with our Land's End raincoat and rain pants. A little on the pricey side (just a little), but they've held up for several seasons and can be passed on to a younger sibling.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilgreen View Post
This is what we use:
http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_d...=1191266114763
It's not actually puffy like it looks... easy to get on/off and keeps ds completely dry.

I know they ship to the us, but you're probably looking at a lot of $ when all is said and done, considering the exchange rate lately. I suspect REI would have something similar or other outdoor outfitters.

Good luck!
This is what we have too. They are really durable (some of ours are on the third child) and the kids can sit in puddles and their clothes will still be dry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.