Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last summer, my niece took part in a sticker swap, and at the time, i thought it was super cool--send one child a package of stickers, send out your childs name and one other to six friends, and in a few weeks, each child involved would get 36 packs of stickers. my niece was getting mail every day with new stickers, and she was psyched.

fast forward to this year, and Isabel recieves one of the letters in the mail. grrr. i've procured the package of stickers to send to the first name on the list, but now i need to come up with six people willing to keep this think going. my sister wrote on the envelope "don't flake--my child's happiness depends on it! " and i know she's only half kidding! still, it would be rad for Isabel to get a bunch of mail and sticker fun, and i was wondering if any of y'all have sticker crazy kids who would like to participate? i hate to see it fail and be my fault, so please mamas, help me out! you'll get a ton of stickers in return!

PM me if you're interested!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
We received one of those letters & I basically ignored it. I did buy some stickers to just give to the little girl the next time I see her and will let her know that my children aren't allowed to participate in chain letters or pyramid schemes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts