Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2 year old is going through some sizing issues right now. He is getting taller and thinner than he had been...(he was very chubby for a long time). Now his large FB when stuffed with only one insert fall off him...so I tried medium and they fit sort of wierdly on him (I think the rise is just a little too short so they don't lay flat in front...they bunch). PT size doesn't fit him right. If I stuff the large FB more they fit...but I want a trim diaper. Does anyone have any suggestions for a trim diaper that fit toddlers well (he still isn't petite or skinny). I am moving toward doing all AIOs and pockets just for ease of use. Any suggestions are welcome.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have a tall, average weight toddler and I love Beccabottoms on her. They're kind of hard to get though new, but I had great luck through the TP here. The UT pocket firts like a dream and the AIO's are nice too.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
A mama posted pics of her skinny toddler in an El Bee the other day, that fit like a DREAM - sooo trim! Great fit. Don't know if you're looking for fitteds though and they're kind of hard to get hold of.

My Valor Kids fit my chubby toddler well - don't know if they would fit your skinny guy as well, but they are very nice AIO's.

Sorry, I don't think I helped at all...

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well...I need to measure him again. He is around 33 pounds (which I don't think is too skinny...he has just slimmed down a bit). I think his legs are around 13". I'll measure him later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.