Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
I used Mother's Own Birth Center. They are in Michigan at Dean and Jackman road but they attended my homebirth in South Toledo. The midwife who runs the place is Linda Johnson. She is CNM but very holistic in her approach. The good news is my insurance paid all of the fees because of the CNM credential and the birth center. Not going to happen for everyone but you never know. Anyway, I was thrilled with the care I received. There was a DEM that worked with her as well, Kathy Berry, who I just adored but they are not working together anymore. I don't know if Kathy is attending births.

· Registered
4 Posts
I used Associates in Womens Health. It is a practice of three CNM. Although there may be four now. They are all wonderful. They go to the Mercy Hospitals as well as St. Lukes. And a perk is, when you go for your ultrasound they use Sylvania Ultrasound Institute which does the 4D Imaging, and the two offices are in the same spot. Hope this helps.

· Banned
550 Posts
My two children were delivered by the Certified Nurse Midwives of Toledo. The first at Toledo Hospital and the second last June at Bay Park. The group at Bay Park is my favorite by far. I also run a local chapter of a group called Birth Network. We meet every month at the library in Oregon. PM me if you need any info I'd love to help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.