Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by MissSugarKane
I just went back to look at the Fireflies again and the ones I bought haven't been marked sold yet. So I am worried a couple of us will purchase the same diaper and only one person is going to get it.
I know - I just noticed the same thing about the covers!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Quote:
I still haven't heard anything. I ordered the sky blue and pistachio back when this post first when up. Guess I didn't get them.
Don't be so sure you missed out! Last time I ordered from her I never got a confirmation e-mail - the diaper just showed up in the mail a few days later!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Okay I'm done
about it and now I'm just mad
I purchased those two this morning and see by the post times that others purchased their's in the evening. So I should have gotten at least one. I really wanted to try a firefly. I haven't gotten a response to my email I sent her either. The Firefly gods must not like me.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Quote:
Okay I'm done
about it and now I'm just mad
I purchased those two this morning and see by the post times that others purchased their's in the evening. So I should have gotten at least one. I really wanted to try a firefly. I haven't gotten a response to my email I sent her either. The Firefly gods must not like me.
I'm so sorry. Something must have gone wrong w/the order process.
There were probably too many of us competing for them. I got an acknowledgement email as soon as I placed mine.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.