Mothering Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a garage sale this Saturday, but I wanted to offer clothes to you mamas first because I like you better, LoL j/k really though, the garage sale doesn't have good advertising and if I dont' sell the clothes they're going to GW<br><br>
O.k., these are the brands I have:<br><br>
Gymboree<br><br>
GAP<br><br>
Old Navy<br><br>
Carters<br><br>
Disney (Winnie the Pooh outfits)<br><br>
Sesame Street<br><br>
One Children's Place tee shirt (3T) (this I will give away...no stains or tears, but I don't sell Children's Place clothes, nor do I buy them)<br><br>
Osh Kosh B'Gosh and Baby B'Gosh<br><br>
Garanimals<br><br>
KRU<br><br>
And TONS of Baby Basic, Target brand, and miscellaneous brands<br><br>
Almost all of these are in great to excellent condition and I'm selling them VERY cheap. I don't think I have anything that is over $1 and the $1 are only things like nice outfits and overalls. shorts, pants, tee shirts, onesies, etc., are all under $1. I have newborn to 3T, but mostly around the 12 m sizes.<br><br>
I have ALL seasons...everything from sweat pant and sweat shirts, to jackets, swimming trunks, overalls, rompers, shoes, hats, socks, etc.<br><br>
All of these clothes are either "boyish" or gender neutral. and seriously, I have over 100 articles of clothing to sell!!<br><br>
SOOOO.........email or PM me and tell me what brands/seasons/sizes you want and I can take pictures and send them with prices. If you get a whole bunch of clothes I'll bring down the prices on them. For instance, I have a package of 8 onesies that are in excellent condition. All have been washed but only a couple have been worn, and only once. I have them priced at 15 cents each or $1 for the bag.<br><br>
Anyway, my email address is: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><br><br>
NOTE: I NEED PAYMENT BY FRIDAY EVENING! I don't want to sell anything that will be paid by check, and not sell it at the garage sale, only to find out a week later that the person decided not to send a check/money order, etc. KWIM? Yes, it's happened!<br><br>
So let me know ASAP if you're interested so I can get pics to you and you can get Paypal to me! LoL<br><br>
Buyer pays actual shipping.<br><br>
BLESSINGS!<br>
-Devin

·
Registered
725 Posts
emailing you!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
emailed ya too

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just discovered two more HUGE bags of clothes to go through!! Good for you all but a pain for me, LoL. I quickly saw that there was more gymboree and I'm sure some more of other name brand clothes and other nice non-name brand clothes...I received over 20 responses within 15 min. of posting so I will go in first come first serve order and will work as fast as I can to get the info and pics to you all!!<br><br>
Thanks,

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh, and to let everyone know, the GAP clothes are gone, but I still have a bunch more gymboree, and more to list, soon!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
If you happen to have any fall 9-12 month rompers or fall 2T shirts left I would be interested. But maybe they have been taken to Goodwill already?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope, I haven't taken anything to goodwill. I decided to just sell it all. However, I have TONS of clothes left! I had to take a break from doing descriptions and pictures, as it was overwhleming my days a couple weeks ago, lol.<br><br>
Now that everything is in one place, I'm going to sort spring/summer and fall/winter clothes by size...and then separate brand name stuff.<br><br>
So when I get that sorted, I'll probably type out descriptions and then post separate threads organized by season and/or size<br><br>
blessings!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts