Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I know we do this ALL THE TIME but lets go again what are you top 5's....

girls
girl: .....LUCY, HANNAH, EMILY, KAIA, DREW
boys
boy: ....CONNOR, SIMON, ELIAH, JACK, ZACH

though we are not really set with any of these these are some of my faves........right now we just call the little one BEAN

·
Registered
107 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kofduke
Boys: Luke, Jackson, Lucas, Chase, Joel
Girls: Naomi, Natalie, Gabrielle, Rebekah, Taylor
I'm getting huge Star Wars vibes from this list ... is that my imagination?

I can't post a list ... I can't think of a single name this time around. Not yet, anyway.

·
Registered
404 Posts
girl names: Lucy Elizabeth or Lucy Grace
boy names: our favorite is Jack but we already have Jake so that might be a little much..., Paul, Joe, David - we're still totally up in the air with boy names actaully

(can you tell I'm hoping for a girl?)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarrogirl
I'm getting huge Star Wars vibes from this list ... is that my imagination?

I can't post a list ... I can't think of a single name this time around. Not yet, anyway.
Funny, but only Natalie...my DH loves the name, and thinks Natalie Portman is beautiful (as do I!)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geofizz
Plus Luke and Lucas....
Oh, I guess those could give you a Star Wars vibe too...I just meant that the only one that came to us as a result of Star Wars was Natalie...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by selazenby
girl names: Lucy Elizabeth or Lucy Grace
boy names: our favorite is Jack but we already have Jake so that might be a little much..., Paul, Joe, David - we're still totally up in the air with boy names actaully

(can you tell I'm hoping for a girl?)
JMHO, but I do think a Jack and a Jake would be a bit confusing...

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
For a boy Leithan Scott, Galen Phillip, or Tharen Frost. I was set on Leithan Scott, but lately i have had this strong draw to the name Tharen Frost. Of course I feel strongly that this baby is a girl which will mean that we won't be using any of those names.

For a girl we are not doing so well Freya, Kurai, or Auryn, but we aren't really happy with any of them.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Dh has decided a name for a girl is up to me and a name for a boy is up to him. Of course we'll converse with each other about them, but he likes it that way. Fine by me (since really, if I was completely opposed to a name, or vice versa, we'd come to some compromise).

Girls Names: Julianna (though dh isn't too fond of this), Eleanor, Bernadette, Beatrice, Louisa, Agnes, Lucy. (yes.. I cheated... I listed more than five... but middle names are in there somewhere as well!)

Boy Names (ones I really like and 'hint at' to dh ever-so-often): Simon, Elijah, Nicholas, Benedict (dh actually suggested it), Leo.

·
Registered
447 Posts
My kids think they have decided the name...Aric says the baby is Nicolas and Zoe says the name is Jagger. At this point, Aric pipes up, "I know we will call the baby Nicolas Jagger!!" Pleased as punch with himself for solving the delima. Zoe doesn't like that solution. I asked them the other day what if its a girl. That wasn't an option. Though Aric told me this morning I should go to the hospital so they can tell us what the baby is. DH says he like Christian Luther, Cyrus Daniel or one other name I can't remember. None of it I am thrilled with. We have no options for a girl at this point. Good thing we have 6 more months to work this out.

·
Registered
593 Posts
We really haven't talked about names too much.

My favorites:

Girl- Zoe, Liberty (Libby), Anastasia, Anneliese, Delaney, Esther, Ellen, Camryn

Boy- Isaac, Elijah, Seth, Malcolm, Malachi, Quentin, Ezekial (Zeke), Jonah

I know that is more than 5, but I am always searching name lists in hopes of finding a name I haven't thought of yet, so I always try to list as many as I can so that maybe I can help someone else.

I'm not stressing about it yet. I'm getting strong Seth vibes, which is really strange because I hate 1 syllable first names (our last name is one syllable so I think the first name needs to be a little more) and I've never liked the name Seth before.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kofduke
JMHO, but I do think a Jack and a Jake would be a bit confusing...
yeah, i agree. i do love the name jack though. oh well. it's gonna be a girl anyway

ok - now i have to express my extreme guilt for wishing so hard for a girl. bad mama! it goes without saying that i will be pleased as punch no matter what - but a girl would be so nice...

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
girls= Cady, Jemmy, Abbeyroad, Pennylane,Chenoa
boys= Teague, Django, Jude,Walter,Atticus

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jewelysmommy
girls= Cady, Jemmy, Abbeyroad, Pennylane,Chenoa
boys= Teague, Django, Jude,Walter,Atticus
So my list has a star wars vibe...does this one have a beatles vibe?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts