Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello there Liisa:
I've one girl, 6 1/2, live close to downtown, towards the East. Count me in! You can PM me or post back. I do work full time but maybe we can arrange something for an afternoon or a Sat. if that's OK.
Cheers!
Diana

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'd be up for something! I have a dd who is 15 months old. I'm in the west end of T.O., but can usually travel if given enough notice. I know your kids are not little babies anymore, so I'm not sure if you are looking for a wide variety of ages. Maybe more mama's with little ones will come to

--Angela

·
Registered
70 Posts
ooops...I guess I haven't looked much in here lately, I missed your reply. Yeah, I've been here a while, 30 years to be exact. So I guess I'm "from" T.O. by now! I came as a child from Europe, but I was born in South America. I have spent the last 5 years moving around southwestern Ont. while dh changed jobs and I stayed home with dd. She's in school and I'm back at work. I grew up near the Beaches, Vic Park & the Danforth. It's never been the Beaches to me, unless you want to call the Upper-Upper Beaches, yah right! We lived there before we left T.O. but now we live a little closer to downtown, a short walk from Greektown and Little India. So I guess we're not far, a couple of subways stops away. We've only been back in T.O 8 months now, it felt like coming home in a sense. But this moving from place to place wrecks sure havoc on your social life! At least my dd has adapted well to the new school. Do you ever go to the Main Library at Gerard? We drop by that one sometimes because it's bigger than the one near our place.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey Toronto mamas,
I justed wanted to revive this thread. Did anyone ever actually meet? I am currently staying at home with my 19 month old son and would love to hang out with other progressive moms during the daytime. I live near Gerrard and River St. but can travel to TTC friendly destinations. Where do you currently take your kids to play during the day? Maybe we can meet up at a drop-in to begin with and move outside once the weather is nicer?
Sandy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.