Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed there were a few of us who are insane enough to be doing major projects right now. I thought we could all support eachother during this crazy crazy time. I haven't had my shower/bathtub for 2 weeks now. It started with a leak, then the tearing out of the ceiling beneath said leak, then attempted fixing of the leak causing sadi leak to become worse, so we decided to remodel our bathroom.....
:

Well, before we can do one thing we must do another, and that list is so long I feel I will NEVER get a decent bath again. My whole house is a mess and we are working so hard on these projects that everything else is falling behind, and I will be full term in 4 WEEKS!!!! Not to mention we are EXTREMELY pushing our budget, and we have noe clean clothes, b/c I am so behind on laundry b/c we had to have the main water off for so long....and the list goes on and on......

Anyone else feeling like this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.