Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I didn't realize I was supposed to write this down on the paper for the OB until a couple days ago. I don't remember doing this last time I was pg.  After I eat a meal I am supposed to lay on my left side & feel 6 movements in an hour.  I barely do this, I can't imagine if I had a FT job outside of home and/or more than one child already. No problems getting the movements. Feel like I'm a bad student b/c I didn'nt read the instructions when I first got them, oops. :)</p>

·
Registered
999 Posts
<p>not everybody is told to do that, so it's not surprising that you missed it :) i'm glad they're not asking me to count movements. she moves plenty, i'm not worried, but if i had to lay down and actually count them i'd go nutty.</p>

·
Registered
144 Posts
<p>I'm not doing actual counts either (and nobody asked).  My little guy moves around a LOT though, so I'm not really worried. </p>

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
<p>I never did them with either. Although I had concern because a few days ago she didn't move after dinner, or breakfast or lunch the next day. So I went in and had some testing done. She was fine, just sleepy I guess. Now she is back to her normal kicking. So I think doing actual kick counts every night would just freak me out</p>

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<p>Well the paper says after a meal...not all 3. And when u get to 6 u can stop counting. It's never taken more than 30 minutes. I didn't do it after lunch b/c I was sitting up doing thank u cards. Guess I'll try to lay down later.</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts