Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I are planning a trip to thailand with our unvaccinated breast fed baby who will be 9 months at the time of trip.<br>
We are a little worried about the diseases and the 20+ hour flight.<br>
Is there any one who could give us some words of wisdom?

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
I have been to Thailand many times and wouldn't hesitate to take my unvaccinated children there. It really isn't an uncivilized country teeming with disease; the polution and traffic in Bangkok aside!<br><br>
People get sick because they are toxic. They are toxic because they are malnurished, so if you are generally healthy and eat a healthy diet of wholefoods you all should be fine. You may want to take the usual precautions of not eating from street stalls, and not drink the tap water. But I wouldn't worry about much else.<br><br>
Enjoy your trip, I love Thailand!

·
Registered
8,238 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">People get sick because they are toxic. They are toxic because they are malnurished, so if you are generally healthy and eat a healthy diet of wholefoods you all should be fine. You may want to take the usual precautions of not eating from street stalls, and not drink the tap water. But I wouldn't worry about much else.</td>
</tr></table></div>
I'll ditto that!! Have a great time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts