Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We currently live in Wilmington, NC. DH has a job possibility in Morrisville, NC. Any recommendations for family friendly, walkable neighborhoods close to or in Morrisville? We practice AP and are looking for safety and community. Thanks Mammas!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I didn't have kids when I lived there but I loved NC! The weather is great and the Triangle is close to lots of stuff. Good luck with your move!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
We are moving to Morrisvile in a few weeks! We live in N. Raleigh right now, so it isn't a huge move. We found a rental that we'll be happy in for a longer amount of time. Do you need a realtor? I can highly recommend ours, and she is here on MDC. Feel free to PM me and I can send you her info. She has been a huge help to us, and we will without a doubt turn to her when we are ready to buy a home in the future.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
My main suggestion would be to rent while you get to know the area.

We live in central Durham, and my dh has about a 20 min. commute to Morrisville. Works for us, we love Durham!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Morrisville is central in the Triangle area, so you have a lot of options, but also a lot of places to investigate. Rent, either in Morrisville or elsewhere and check out the area. And welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts