1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I'm in my sorority again.
Social coordinator.
:

Okay, so we'll meet at Southpoint play area at 10:30 am on Wednesday. Grab some coffee and come meet us!! We can all meet in the little baby play area in the back...sound good?

See y'all tomorrow!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I can't believe that I can't come.
Just found out I have to do something for my hubby's business. Is everyone up for meeting next Wed or another time??? I want to come next time for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
Oh, let's give a quick description of ourselves so we don't miss each other! I have glasses and reddish hair and will be carrying a pink diaper bag. DD is 18 months and has brown curly hair.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am a fluffy gal with brown longish hair, bangs, and my ds has short brown straight hair.
I'll have a light blue (chambray) sling and a navy diaper bag with a small silver dragonfly pin on the front.

I think making it a regular appt. is a great idea!

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'll be there. I have med-short dark brown hair and am a small person. I will probably having DS in his stroller
: he'll also probably be in his disposables since we have yet to unpack the cloth
:
:

He's 8.5 months and quite the active little fellow.

I'll look for y'all. I don't know if I will check in again before then since I have this slow dial-up and not much time to sit with the comptuer seeing as how I am still surrounded by boxes. This will be a nice break.

Julia

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
We're gonna try our darnest to come...10:30 is early at our house these days, LOL!

Anyway, I'm kind of short with long brown hair...Liberty will be the one with fuzzy brown new baby hair in a pink floral print sprout pouch most likely attached to a boob!

I've only been to Southpoint 2x...what entrance is closest to the play area?

·
Registered
888 Posts
ooh, we get to see a little little one tomorrow, who is apparently riding in style

yes, I am back at the computer, I managed to unpack all of DS's room and he is STILL sleeping. miracles happen. I'm sure he'll be up soon . .

·
Registered
201 Posts
Do you guys mind a dad shpwing up? We might make it out there today, Mari loves the southpoint play area.

We're super easy to spot too, a big white guy with a beard, and little hispanic girl with no beard.

Liam.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by supervee
Nice to see everyone & meet all the new people! Thanks for organizing, Finch! Next Wed? Same time, outside?

Definitely!! And yes, outside PLEASE. I vote Rockwood park, it's quiet and shady and not crowded, so ds won't freak like he did today and I won't have to jump up and run to chase him every 10 seconds. LOL .

I was so glad to see y'all there!! Sorry we had to bolt so soon. Ds was worn out when we got home, he went down for nap shortly thereafter. Poor kid was pooped! LOL.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
It was nice meeting y'all! I think ds was freaked out by all the activity, too. He kind of stayed close to me...something he doesn't usually do when there's fun stuff to play on.

Next week sounds great...I'll just have to figure out where Rockwood park is.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marimami
Hey all, you met my hubby and DD today.

Yes we did and she was precious!!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by newtonscricket
So, next week Wed. 10:30 at Rockwood? Is that right?
Yep! I already have it written in my calendar, so y'all have to show up. LOL.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.