1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRIANGLE MOMS IN BUSINESS!
We proudly announce the
Triangle Moms in Business Leads Group!

Is your diaper bag also your briefcase? Is time spent on your business equal to that of time spent with your family because it supports your family? Do you have trouble networking because local meetings are scheduled at naptime or after bedtime?

Are you in charge of juggling your children, an elderly family member, and a business? Bring them to our next meeting!

WE WANT TO MEET YOU.

We only meet at family-friendly venues, because we want you to feel at ease and we want your family to feel comfortable while we get to know you.

We believe that children are a natural part of life, and if we expect them to become successful business leaders, they must shadow us in our business roles. Children learn by example!

We believe in supporting Triangle moms in business endeavors and we want to meet you!

COME TO OUR FIRST FAMILY-FRIENDLY MEETING AT FOREST HILLS PARK ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 5TH AT 10:00 AM.

Forest Hills Park is at 1639 UNIVERSITY DRIVE in Durham, NC. Facing the Little Gym at the corner of Chapel Hill Blvd and University Drive, it is about 4 blocks to the left (towards downtown Durham). Email [email protected] for directions from your location.

Are Saturday mornings inconvenient for you? Email us at [email protected] and let us know what days/times are better for you. We value your input!

Would you like to suggest a family-friendly venue? Email us your ideas at [email protected].

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know what a basic leads group is? It's sometimes called a networking group or a referral group? The goal is to network with other local moms in business, to share referrals, and to support each other in business, in a family-friendly environment.

·
Registered
888 Posts
No - I had never heard of that before. Sounds like a good idea. I don't think that I would have anything to share but I guess I could benefit from learning about others in business. Currently I am a grad student, but I like to support family businesses.

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww, that is very nice to say about supporting family business! I will have to make a list of all the MIBs when it gets up & going!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Do we have a rain date or rain location? On the news this morning, they said possible storms all day tomorrow. THank.s

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good morning, all!

It appears the thunderstorms are coming after all.

In case of rain, we will meet at the Southpoint Mall play area. If you have not been to this play area, it is made for kids ages 10 and under, and it is beside a food court. There are several coffee outlets there.

Directions: http://www.streetsatsouthpoint.com/h...directions.asp

If you'd like to call me to see if it is raining in this part of town, call 358-0390 anytime this morning.

I look forward to seeing everyone! Bring business cards if you have them!

·
Registered
192 Posts
We won't be coming if it rains because it is the tax free weekend and we avoid malls like the plague during this weekend. Hope to meet everyone next time around

1 - 8 of 8 Posts