Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make Max a Trick Or Treat Bag... I have quite a bit of felt and fleece left over from other projects. I just need some ideas.<br><br>
I was thinking of making one that looks like a ghost... it could have a layer on the outside that kind of flows down over the actual bag... not quite sure yet though.<br><br>
Anyone have ideas for a cute bag? I don't have ANY money, so I need to do it without buying a pattern... but it seems easy enough to do without one.

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
I'm making one too, but I picked up a couple of canvas bags and some fabric paint. I have a bunch of Halloween stamps so I'm going to use those.<br><br>
What color fabrics do you have?<br><br>
You could sew a simple bag and then cover it with a ghost like you said, that would be fun. You could also sew a kind of pumpkin shaped bag and make it into a pumpkin or even a black cat if you add some ears.<br><br>
A bat bag would be fun too!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooooo... a bat would be really cute... or maybe a spider with legs hanging down...<br><br>
I have a lot of different colors of felt, but not orange! I have fleece in white, dark gray, and black... a lot of other colors too... but again, no orange. I am not going to buy any new fabric or supplies either... just make something with what I've already got.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts