Mothering Forum banner

Trim, snug covers

430 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Kindermama
I am always on the lookout for a snug fitting, trim cover that can hold a trifolded prefold or prefitted with no pins/snappi.

I have used bummis sww, proraps, a Benjamuffins side snap, a side snap wool cover from Wild Oats diapers. I am sure theres more, but thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

I have plenty of covers I use over my fitteds, but I want something else for when I am in the trifolded prefold mood. LOL
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Wool or PUL? It's kind of a simple cover but I really like Cuddlewools. You can get them nice and tight and trim.
My trimmest covers are from www.loveybums.com - fleece, wool, or PUL - they're all fantastic!
Yes! Loveybums are great! IMO they're very similar to Cuddlewool.
Wool,pul, either or.... I had a loveybums for my son, but didnt like it all that much...

Well, instead I ended up buying some disposanots. LOL Cant wait to finally try them!
I love organic wraps from www.betterforbabies.com.

The aplix ones are so trim and also very stretchy and soft....great for trifolded prefolds!
See less See more
oh, those little beetle wool look nice!!
Anybody know where to get CuddleWool? I can't seem to find anywhere where they still sell it.
I was going to suggest Loveybums wool jersey covers. THey are thin, airy and hold in everything.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.