Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I was wondering how many triplet moms we have here. I belong to the Triplet Connection, but I can't stomach it any more. I want to chat with crunchy moms of multiples. I plan on CD'ing part time and using 7th generation sposies when I run out of steam to do laundry. I fully plan on nursing all of them, and I get a lot of crap for this one. Anyway, I am 20 weeks with Triplets and am planning a c-section (besides multiples I have other health issues) for January 21st (36 weeks). :

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Good for you for intending to breastfeed all those hungry little mouths. I've certainly heard of it being done - obviously you have as well. And that's half the battle!

Many best wishes to you for the rest of the pregnancy.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I BF'd my twins (and my new guy too!). I'm sure you can BF your new trips...you just have to want to do it, and have help for all that other stuff, like laundry and food. You have the right attitude, and you have BF babies before, so you are almost there!

Have a great 16 more weeks of pg!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have a friend with identical! triplet girls who just turned one. She has been on this forum in the past. She exclusively nursed them and used cloth diapers for almost a year. She had a doula on weekdays for 4 hours a day who really made that possible. I consider her sort of super-human and don't set my expectations of myself based on what she can do- but she is an inspiration! Lots of good wishes to you!

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
I have frat girls. It is hard finding good crunchy triplet talk because it is different even from twins. I'm not on here much and will be heading out of town for 2 weeks, but feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
I'm nursing my twins and a very hungry toddler, which is a milk supply for 3. I don't see why you couldn't. Though at times I wish I had 3 boobs LOL, especially when they all want to eat at the same time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.