Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRUKID 50% sunscreen sale!!!<br><br><br><br>
50% off all Sunny Days Sunscreen products. Two days only! On June 22nd and 23rd TruKid is having a half-off sale on all Sunny Days Sunscreen products.<br><br>
$4.95 flat rate shipping Summer Special! Now through August 31st all orders will receive a flat shipping rate (UPS Ground) of only $4.95!<br><br>
Free shipping on all orders over $50!<br><br>
As always, TruKid products are all-natural and toxin free, with biodegradable formulas that are extra gentle for sensitive skin.<br><a href="http://www.trukid.com" target="_blank">www.trukid.com</a><br><br>
I wanted to share this sale with you. 50% off is a huge savings. This is a great time to try out TRUKID sunscreen at a great price. If like me you already are a fan NOW is the time to stock up! I got this in an email offer, but i contacted TRUKID to make sure I could share this sale with others. They said absolutely. This is the first time they have ever offered such a great sale. We have been using trukid since it came out and it is fabulous. In the past 4 years we have tried every natural sunscreen under the sun and this one is by far my fav. TRUKID has such a light scent..that i believe smells exactly like yuzu. Our whole family uses the sunscreen on a daily basis. It rubs in completely and doesnt stay all white on the skin. I don't get any sort of credit or discount for this, I just love to share with others natural products that I have found to be too good to keep a secret. April at trukid said that the discount wont be automatic, but during those two days they will send you a email invoice for the correct amount or you can put sunny50 in the comments section for the discount. I hope this sale helps out on the pocket book. Good sunscreen is costly so this sale will be a great time to get a fabulous suncreen!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts