Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is allowed, so sorry if I'm breaking a rule...or you can just pull this if needed...but I had to pass this along to y'all! Take a couple of minutes and watch this video. I've watched it over and over and every time, it makes me cry. It is inspiring and awesome and a true gift!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Omg. I have seen their story before but didn't realize the link (it's in another forum) was not just their story. I didn't realize it was that. My shirt is soaked with tears now, and I have a huge lump in my throat.
:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Wow..I cried my face off. My ASD Son sat still on me the whole way through and said, "Song! Song!". He loved it in his way too

·
Premium Member
15,102 Posts
OK, it takes a lot to make me cry, and here I am, tears flowing. That was so moving.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Wow. I am speechless, and crying.

·
Registered
516 Posts
OMG! I have a 19mth old special needs son and that brought things home...how wonderful! My 15yr old daughter and I both cried watching this.
What an amazing amount of devotion from a parent!
I have had a couple people tell me I could always put Jonathon in a home...I said, "He is in a home...with his family".

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
OMG, I was fine up until the dad got on the bike after swimming and then carrying his son. Then I lost it. That dad is amazing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts